Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Gavin's real birthday


Please excuse the no makeup and bad hair
I had just finished working out

He loved eating the snowball

The snow was already melting

Lovin the cake
Shawn gave Gavin a bath and decided since it was his d-day
he could go to a Toga party. Lucky!!!

Well, yesterday was Gavin's official b-day. We had a fun day and a crazy snow storm. Last year at this time there was a tornado 2 miles from our house. Crazy weather!!! He of course got a cake and a cheap ball from Walmart. This time the ball is made of plastic, so he won't be able to eat it like the nerf one I gave him for x-mas. Oops!! We played in the snow and I sang Happy Birthday to him like 30 times. He had no idea what was going on, but it was fun for me. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. He puts a smile on our face every day. ( I know one day that will not always be the case. ) He definitely is our little sunshine!!!

No comments: