Tuesday, February 16, 2010

V-day weekend




Well we had a great valentines weekend. Shawn and I got to go on a movie date Sat. night. I sooooo needed that. We had so much fun walking around. I love being a mom, but sometimes you just need a night out with the hubby. Shawn gave me beautiful flowers and made his amazing cream sauce.(yummy, yummy,) It was a pretty low key day on Sunday. I made Gavin pink pancakes, and he had pink milk too. I couldn't get a very good picture of Gavin.( he wouldn't stay still). All in All we had a fun weekend. Here is a pic of Gavin last year, and now. He looks so grown up!!!!

2 comments:

Katie Hodgkiss said...

Gosh he gets cuter and more grown up every day. I miss you guys.

Heather Miller said...

I know. He looks so much older to me too. I don't even want to think about him this summer running around. Makes me sick. Oh, and thanks for posting something. No one ever does. It made my day. Love you, and miss you to death!!!