Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Busy Busy Bee

Helping me with a million sugar cookies. He ate soooo much doe that he wouldn't eat lunch. I know I'm horrible, but when your trying to finish a quadruple batch, all rules go out the window. Not that this picture does it justice, but he was covered head to toe in flour. Fun times for mom.About to get our grub on Thanksgiving day.
We met Tasha and her son Giovanny at the Dallas Arboretum. We were college roommates, and it is so much fun to get together now with our boys. They played great together


Nana had a birthday and of course Gavin opened all the presents, and blew out the candles. I'm so very blessed to have such an amazing mom, and unbelievable Nana. Gavin adores her.
Shawn had a birthday too this month. He turned 33 and told me all he wanted were the petit fours from Linsey's wedding. He got his wish, They were heavenly!!!!


We have been very busy lately. Getting ready for the Holidays is so much fun. I love this time of year and all the activities there are for kids. Throw in a couple of birthdays and Thanksgiving and we have had a busy month.

No comments: