Sunday, December 12, 2010

Childrens parade/ Half Marathon

Our support Team- Corby ran the last 2 miles with each of us We did it!!!!!!


The first weekend in December Gavin and I went down to Dallas for the Childrens Parade and for mom and I to run in the White Rock Half Marathon. It was my first one, and I was so excited. We trained our butts off. Well actually my butt didn't change that much, but it was a hard 12 week training. :) Gavin loved the Parade and I really enjoyed running in the half. It was such an awesome experience to do with my mom. I made it in 2 hours 48 mins. My goal was 2 hr 45 mins, and with the hills we had, I was pumped. I'm ready to sign up for my next one. It took a couple of days to recover but so worth it.

Before the race at 5:30 in the morning. Yuck



Gavin loved Yogi Bear

"Hi Papa"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and mom are working that hand on the hip pose! I am just so glad that I brought that into the family!! Looks like you guys had a great time! Corby said you guys did AH-mazing! I was sad that I wasnt able to be there, but we are SO doing that one in May together! Its going to be great! Love you and see you soon!
-Hailey Bailey